Well friends wondering why there were no posts for few days the reason was that i was busy in developing this project a while, we can call this open source project has online notepad. This projects helps users to quickly save their notes and instantly get the url to share it to general public and manage it for later use. This script is clone of shrib.com and wrttn.in with more advance features.
Some of the key features of this project –
1. Users get two separate URLS’s to share it with general public and other to manage their own notes.
2. Users can create their own custom URL. Ex: www.yourdomain.com/mycustomurl
3. You can also scroll to history of your old saved notes.
4. Built in with admin panel, where you can check your statics and manage all your notes.
5. Also comes with SEO settings for better search engine visibility.
6. One click easy installation feature, to create database tables and connect your project to database.
I just spend few hours after my office and took 4 days to complete this project, so i deeply regret if you find any bugs in using this project. Also ask you guys to report me in case you find any bugs.
Steps to follow –
1. If you are installing this script for first time, it will automatically redirect to installation page. Else you can go to – http://yourdomain.com/admin/install.php.
2. Fill in necessary details, click install! if your successful in connecting to database you will get success message else recheck your connection strings.
3. Visit – http://yourdomain.com – frontend
http://yourdomain.com/admin – admin panel
4. For management of your site visit your admin panel, http://yourdomain.com/admin
You can change the login credentials once you login to your dashboard.
5. Delete install.php file in admin folder after installation is complete for security reasons.
6. We Highly recommend not to place this script under sub directory. Ex: Place it in www.yourdomain.com/ and not under www.yourdomain.com/subdirectory/ to avoid url related issues.
Please don’t install this project under any sub directories, SEO friendly URL’s may not work.
Really sorry that i cant post the tutorial for this project because this project is really complex. If you are good in php you can trace my code. All the best 🙂
More Screenshots –